Physical Therapy in Arlington, Texas
Physical Therapy at Coral Rehabilitation & Nursing of Arlington
Physical therapy uses exercises, stretches and education to help you regain your ability to do daily activities. The physical therapists at our skilled nursing facility will work with you to build your strength, balance and mobility.
The advanced physical therapy program at Coral Rehabilitation & Nursing of Arlington begins with an initial assessment. Once we understand your unique needs based on this assessment, we’ll create a personalized physical therapy plan for you. We’ll guide you through individualized exercises and education so you can meet your rehabilitation goals and return home as quickly and safely as possible.
What to Expect During Our Advanced Physical Therapy Program
When you start physical therapy at our skilled nursing facility, you can expect:
- Exercises to improve your muscle strength.
- Balance activities to reduce your risk of falls.
- Ambulation training to regain or improve your ability to walk.
- Exercises to improve joint mobility and stretch skin while recovering from a wound.
- Home assessments to make sure the home is safe for your return.
- Provide a personalized home exercise plan so you can continue healing after you’re discharged.
If you or a loved one have been recently hospitalized and feel you may benefit from physical therapy services, please contact us.