Rehab to Home in Arlington, Texas
Rehab to Home at Coral Rehabilitation & Nursing of Arlington
Coral Rehabilitation & Nursing of Arlington prides itself on rehabilitation residents so you’re able to quickly return to a more independent setting, including returning to home. The therapists at our skilled nursing facility work hard to help you achieve the best possible success.
What to Expect from Our Rehab to Home Program
Our goal is to help you successfully return to home and live independently. Here is what to expect from our proven rehab to home program:
- You’ll start working with a team of experienced professionals who are advocates committed to caring for our residents.
- We will work together to identify short and long-term goals, and we’ll create a care plan that maps out how to reach those goals.
- You’ll have daily treatments to foster growth and achievement.
- You’ll transition to a course of restorative care, when appropriate, to test the durability of newly acquired skills and to continue to improve your stamina.
- We will make sure your family and at-home caregivers are involved.
- We’ll keep them informed about your progress and prepare them to support you when it’s time to go home.
- Our targeted discharge planning ensures that you have all the adaptive equipment, home modifications and training to ensure success once you’re home.
If you or a loved one have been recently hospitalized and feel you may benefit from rehab to home services, please contact us.