Respiratory Therapy in Arlington, Texas
Respiratory Therapy at Coral Rehabilitation & Nursing of Arlington
Our respiratory therapy department has the equipment and staff available for any potential admission. We’re dedicated to helping residents manage a diagnosis of COPD, emphysema, pneumonia or any other breathing difficulties. You or your loved one will be in the skilled hands of trained respiratory therapy staff who are solely focused on your respiratory health.
What to Expect from Respiratory Therapy
Our skilled nursing facility has expert respiratory therapists on staff who are specially trained in helping residents with breathing disorders. Here’s what you can expect from our respiratory therapy program.
- We work with residents who have COPD, emphysema, pneumonia, and other breathing disorders.
- We’ll evaluate your respiratory system with the latest recommended tests.
- We will use the results of the tests to create a personalized treatment program for you. It may include breathing exercises, physical exercises and education.
- We’ll show you and your caregivers about how to use assistive devices if they’re needed to help you breathe.
- We’ll be with you every step of the way. We’ll evaluate your progress to determine if you’re able to return home.
If you or a loved one have been recently hospitalized and feel you may benefit from respiratory therapy, please contact us.